Growlers Available for Online Ordering!
We, at CONRAD’S Restaurant & Alehouse, are extremely excited to bring Growlers to our curbside offerings! These Growlers will be 32 oz and can come filled with any draft pour from our 42 TAPS. So how does this work!?
When placing your first Growler order, there will be a $5 deposit per Growler. Upon your next order, you will need to bring in your old Growler and we will supply a new, clean, and freshly filled Growler for you to take back with you. If the Growler is not returned, another $5 deposit will be made for a new Growler.
For pricing and offerings, you will be able to check out the current and updated menu on Untappd, as well as here on our website. For any questions on beer, please feel free to call us at 816-407-1717 and speak with a staff member. We would love to guide you to your most enjoyable way to quarantine and chill! Cheers and thanks for your support.
Our Growler Cleaning Process Explained
1) When you arrive, one of our freshly, gloved staff members will have you place your old growler into a bag for our staff’s safety as well as the safety of others.
2) We will take our sanitizer solution and spray it within the bag to immediately sanitize Growler before any staff member handles it.
3) From there it will be scrubbed with soap & hot water (inside & out) by a gloved staff member, then ran through our high-temperature dish cleaning machine.
4) Once the growler has been cleaned & sanitized, it will be held cold until we get an order to fill it.
5) Once an order is placed, it will again be sanitized, rinsed, and filled by a member of our team (who is wearing a fresh pair of gloves) with the delicious nectar of your choice.
6) You will be served your new, freshly sanitized growler at the curb by one of our staff for you to take home and enjoy.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 11:00 pm
Tuesday – Thursday: 11:00 am – 9:00 pm
Friday – Saturday: 11:00 am – 10:00 pm
OBLIGATORY LEGAL DRIBBLE
CONRAD’S Restaurant & Alehouse
210 North State Route 291
Liberty, MO 64068
T: (816) 407-1717
#EatDrinkLocal #SupportLocal #ThinkLocal816 #Conrads816